MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Thursday, December 30, 2010

HOLIDAY TRADITIONS FROM AUSTRALIA, MIDDLE EAST, AND HUNGRY

Here are more pictures from the Holiday Traditions at Meijer Gardens.  I realized that showing three countries per post means I will be posting Traditions well into January as there were 141 different Traditions represented.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.  Please remember to double-click on a picture to make it full screen size.



I like anything with animals on it.  The Koala is so sweet.




I love the idea of starting seeds in cotton to put on the tree.




Hours of work represented by these ornaments is immense.  I have always been awed by the Hungarian colored eggs.

I made felt Christmas Stocking for my children so I know how much work is involved.


I as always looking for the donkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment