MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DUTCH IN AMERICA DOT COM

I first learned about this web site when they contacted me about using one of our Sinterklaas pictures on their site.  It is English language news for the Dutch American community.  News of Dutch interest is featured. There are lists of places to shop all over the United States for Dutch foods and goods.  Books related to the Dutch are showcased.

I had never heard of Orange, Iowa until I went on the web site.  We have been to Pella, Iowa, a Dutch community, but I didn't even know Orange existed.  They, like Pella, Iowa and Holland, Michigan, have a Tulip Festival.  I see a road trip in our future. 

Check out http://www.dutchinamerica.com/ for interesting articles on all things Dutch.    

No comments:

Post a Comment