MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Monday, November 1, 2010

THE REASON I DIDN'T MAKE PAN de MUERTO

I woke up Saturday morning with all sorts of plans for the day.  However, this is what I found when I went downstairs.  Katrinka was having an allergic reaction to something.  She looked like she had been in a prize fight.  Her right eye was swollen shut.  Her muzzle was twice the size it should be.  It looked more like the muzzle on a wolf than a muzzle of a German Shepherd.  These pictures were taken 8 hours after I started treating her per instructions from her doctor who thankfully was in the office on a Saturday morning.  Since Katrinka is 12 1/2-years old, I worry about her heart handling the stress of such a massive reaction.

Mom, I can't see!

I don't feel good.

Look at the size of that muzzle.  Did you turn into a wolf at midnight last night, Katrinka?  It is in fashion to be a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment