MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Thursday, June 24, 2010

OVER HEARD ON THE DECK.

Smile pretty for the camera, Izzy.

Katrinka--What’s with this new look? Are you on a different look per month plan at the groomers? You look like a little lamb with all your fur sheared off. I didn’t know you had such skinny legs; I guess you had more fur than leg before your shearing. I am not being mean. I just think one should have “a look” and stick with it. I have had this classic, timeless black look for over 12 years. I am elegant and beautiful in my simple basic black. There are no changes I could make that would make me more gorgeous. I just think you need to consider what your look is and stick to it. And what’s with the purple skin? Mine is white.

Izzy---Your basic black sheds all over the place. I don’t shed and people don’t sneeze when I am around. My legs aren’t skinny; they are stylishly chic not stubby and sturdy like yours. We are as different as can be. Black vs. white, little vs. big, curly vs. straight, scary vs. cuddly, long legs vs. short, floppy ears vs. radar ears, big teeth vs. tiny. We are like night and day. I was born with this purple skin, so what? I just am glad Mom loves us both and that we love each other.


Katrinka—ya, ya even though you are purple, you're right Izzy. Having you around helps me forget my old hips hurt.  Can’t wait to see what you look like next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment