MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!



My paternal Grandfather on the left with the mustache.  His father in the center with my Great Grandma.  This is a picture of Grandpa and his family.  He had three sisters and three brothers.  The little sister on the right could be a twin to one of my grand daughters.  They look as much a like as two girls born a century apart could look.  The picture was taken in the Netherlands.

My paternal Great Grandpa, my paternal Grandma's father.  Picture taken in the Netherlands.  It is my understanding that he died when my Grandma was young.

My maternal Great Grandpa seated on the left with his son, my maternal Grandpa next to him.  Mom is the little girl sitting at the bottom of the page.

My matenal Grandpa on the South Pier with his Tootsie.  He did not call me by my name until I was a teenager.  He was patient with his grand children, not so much his daughters.

The World's Greatest Father, my Dad!
He has gone to his glory so the title now goes to my favorite son-in-law, my oldest son and youngest son.

Oldest son.

Youngest son.
All three of them work at least 10 hour days, six to seven days a week but they find the time to be there for their children.  They cook, coach, clean, whatever their children need somehow they find the time to fulfill those needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment