MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Monday, November 28, 2011

IZZY, THE SCHNOODLE, PRETENDING SHE IS A GERMAN SHEPHERD

"If I sit up very straight people will think I am a German Shepherd"

After the Thanksgiving dinner and the frantic shopping, Monday is a good time for a laugh.  When I am driving, every time I look to my right, I catch a glimpse of my "wing-man" and I giggle.  Izzy really thinks that she can protect me just like Katrinka, my German Shepard, did.  I also laugh as she doesn't fit my image of my big, black, fierce dog riding "shot-gun" for me.  I guess we never know what life will bring us. 

Of course, today Izzy almost knocked me over trying to protect me from the serviceman at the door.  As I hobbled to the door with my bad knees, Izzy flew at top speed between my legs to get to the door first so the man would know that she was a force to be reckoned with so watch out.  It would have been nice if she had gone around me instead of through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment