MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DUTCH PIGS IN THE BLANKET ARE FINALLY POSTED

Google has completely changed the design of the blogger format.  I have done the post for Dutch Pigs in the Blanket over three times and lost them all.  Finally I hope it is posted.  I am afraid to look.

It is now a year since I lost my Tommy.  I still don't know what I am doing on the computer let alone with all the extra equipment we have.  Now, on my own, I have to learn to use all the new bells and whistles.  Life sure doesn't seem fair.  Oh well one step at a time.  One foot in front to the other.  Sometimes it is just getting through one minute at a time.

I hope you enjoy the United Methodist Church's Dutch Pigs in the Blanket post.  The church does so much good work and there are so many people who work very hard, plus their food is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment