MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Friday, August 20, 2010

BEFORE AND AFTER GALLAGHER'S QUALITY PET GROOMING

BEFORE
IZZY
I am having a bad beard day.  Mom says little girls aren't suppose to have mustaches and beards.  Well I do. That is why I need Mrs. G. or Lynnette as Mom calls her, to groom me.  Katrinka always rubs it in that she doesn't need to be groomed and doesn't have a beard or mustache.  Well goodie-two-shoes, you shed all over everything and I don't!!  Plus have you looked in a mirror lately?  You have whiskers like a giant catfish.

AFTER
When Mom picks me up she always says, "Are you sure that is Izzy?"

KATRINKA
I am a natural beauty!  If you are not, call Mrs. G. at 616-846-4249.  She sure makes my little sidekick look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment