MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Friday, July 6, 2012

IT'S BLUEBERRY TIME--GREAT PIES, BAKED OR CHILLED---A FABULOUS BLUEBERRY SAUCE


It is blueberry picking time in Michigan.  My family loves blueberries.  I love not only the berries, but anything you put blueberries into when you bake.

When I find a perfect recipe, I don't tinker with it.  I don't feel the need to put my creative stamp on it.  I am just thrilled to find something perfect the way it is.  I am thrilled when others think the recipe is perfect too.

Here are three perfect recipes:  BAKED BLUEBERRY PIE, CHILLED BLUEBERRY PIE, AND A BLUEBERRY SAUCE "to die for.


MICHIGAN BLUEBERRIES AND FLOWERS FROM A FRIEND'S GARDEN.



BAKED BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE.







A CHILLED BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE.  SERVE WITH WHIPPED CREAM FOR A REAL TREAT.





No comments:

Post a Comment