MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Sunday, July 25, 2010

GOD SAYS

On the seventh day we are suppose to rest.  That fact is being enforced here at the cottage.  Last week we had no electricity to the computer and other equipment.  On Monday when the electrician came all was well when he arrived.  Electricity was back.

Today Tom can not get his power washer to run.  His scanner is down as is the computer on which he down loads pictures.  So blogs are ready but no pictures!!

Coming this week:

GRANDMA'S QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE APPLESAUCE
WONDERFUL IDEA FROM READER FOR BAKED CORN POST
SCRUMPTIOUS PEACH AND BLUEBERRY CAKE
DIVINE LAKE TROUT WITH LAKE SUPERIOR TARTAR SAUCE
EASY POTATO PANCAKES AND LOADED POTATO PANCAKES

PS:  My Grandma use to say that if I did any sewing on Sunday I would have to take the stitches out with my nose after I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment