MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

IZZY GOES TO LACK'S CANCER CENTER

I'm sleeping in the sun.  What do you want?

I have my bag from McDonald's, my water, just let me go back to sleep.

I can visit Dad?  Let's go.

Which way?

Straight ahead.

I do not like this box!!  What's happening?  It's moving.

Hurry up, I can see Dad!

Oh Daddy!!  I've missed you.

Hi nurse, I'm Izzy.

I like this bed.

Wow, the bed vibrates every so often.

I am so happy to be with Daddy.

I'm getting sleepy again.

I hear someone coming.

Hi!

Be sure you take good care of my Daddy.

I see a needle.  I'm out of here.  They can't get me if I am under this chair.

What are they doing?  I'm glad I am under this chair.

Good place to go back to sleep.

Snoozing.

Who's here?

Hi Dad, I'm back.  Did you have a good night?

Now I have to go back to the car and go home.

Hi everyone.  I'm going home now.

Let's go, let's go.

I still don't like these elevator boxes.

But Mom says she is not walking down 4 flights of stairs.

So I have to ride in the box.

Open says me.

I wish I could get the doors at home to open like these doors do.

Not happy about leaving Daddy.

Oh well, I will see him tomorrow.

I'm back and it feels like Spring is coming.

Daddy, I'm coming as fast as I can.

I love this, open says me!!!

I love you!!!!

Just me and my Dad hangin' together.

I'm having so much fun.

What do you mean, I am not suppose to sit on the furniture?  I do at home.

This is a comfortable chair and I like it.

I'm going to stay here until Daddy is ready to go home.  I don't care what anyone says. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the spring flowers at the top of your blog page!! How very sweet, love that you documented Izzy's visit to the hospital. AWWWWW! :-)

    ReplyDelete