MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Sunday, May 30, 2010

WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN? THE CIRCLE NEVER BREAKS.

In Memory-will the circle be unbroken?, is a picture of my Mom’s side of the family taken in the early 1950’s. Picture has my maternal grandparents, my Mom, her three sisters and their families. Only six of us remain at the earthy table but we believe we will be reunited all together at the great table in the sky.


Will the Circle Be Unbroken? is a Christian hymn written by Ada R. Habershon with music by Charles H. Gabriel.

There are loved ones in the glory
Whose dear forms you often miss.
When you close your earthly story,
Will you join them in their bliss?

CHORUS:
Will the circle be unbroken
By and by, by and by?
Is a better home awaiting
In the sky, in the sky?

One by one the seats were empty,
One by one they went away,
Now my family, they are parted,
Will they meet again someday?

To me it is not a belief but a knowing that we will be together again. It is not a question, it is a fact. If I did not know that, life would just be too difficult. So much love can not be destroyed any more than energy can be destroyed. The laughter and the love as we sat around the old round oak dining table overloaded with food in the cottage I know will be repeated at a table “in the sky”. I know there is a chair waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment