MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PAULA'S HALLOWEEN BREAKFAST


I was invited to a delightful Halloween breakfast at my dear friend, Paula's, on Saturday.  She wanted to have a party as she has had the coffee cups with the ghosts and candy corn for years.  She decided it was time to use them.  Paula is known for her lovely garden, decorating her home and being a true angel in disguised as a person.  Here are a few pictures of her great gathering.  My batteries in my camera gave out and I didn't have my spares with me.

Paula served Quiche, muffins, salad, fresh fruit, orange juice, cider, and other goodies.
 
 
 

 My plate is bottom left and is, of course, loaded.  However, food eaten with friends has no calories.
 
 
 
This fun cat is the napkin.  It is made to stand alone in the center of a plate.  I had never seen a napkin like this before Paula's.
 
 
 

Others loaded their plates with Paula's fantastic food too.
 
 

Serving table.
 
 
 

Even the windows were decorated.
 
 
 

Second shot of the serving table.
 
 
 

Happy Halloween and thank you Paula for thinking of me when you planned your wonderful party.  The guests all voted and want to be invited back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment