MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Monday, May 2, 2011

IN SO VERY LOVING MEMORY OF TOM

Tom passed to his Glory on Thursday April 28th.  He left knowing how much he was loved by his whole family as children, grandchildren, his sister and brother-in-law, and myself, gather in the hospital to hold his hand, kiss his face and tell him over and over again that we loved him and were so glad that he came into our lives. 

We will never forget him and will forever miss him.  He was a truly good man.  To quote his best friend of thirty years, "The best way to sum up Tom was integrity.  I never met another person with higher personal standards than Tom Heiner.  Honesty was his lifestyle.  His life was lived the way God intended.  I shall miss you my brother."

To imagine going on without him is almost impossible for me.  Izzy and I have lost half our family in 2 months time.  However, because we loved him we will go on and honor his memory.  He so enjoyed working with me on the blog so somehow the blog will continue. 

These pictures were taken when he still had his mustache.  He is dressed for one of his band concerts.  He played the clarinet.  He also made the world's best barbequed chicken.

He loved life and so enjoyed going to all his grand-children's musical and sports events.

He loved hats and had one for every occasion.

We miss him so much.  Have fun in Heaven.  Time is relative so I will see you soon.  Lots and lots of love, julie

1 comment: