MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Sunday, August 17, 2014

BAKED CORN

 


http://michigancottagecook.blogspot.com/2010/07/as-promised-easiest-and-tastiest-way-to.html    







Here is the link to one of my favorite tips for summer.  Have years of shucking corn, putting large pots of water on the stove to boil, draining or removing the cooked corn from the boiling water, I discovered baked corn.  You must try.  It makes serving corn to a family or a crowd so easy and in the summer heat, we want easy. 

Ivanna, my Grandson's sister-in-law, has taught me a new way to shuck the corn after it is baked.  Ivanna cuts off the stem end of the cooked corn right at the place where the corn kernels start.  Tightly hold the end with all the silky stuff and squeeze the cob out of the husk through the stem end.  All the silk stays in the husk.  

I NEED HELP.  Some of my friends told me that the Print Button is not working on my blog posts.  Tom always took care of all the technical problems with the blog.  I am clueless.  Anyone out there who could or would help me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment