MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THE M-BROTHERS' TEAMS WIN SEASON OPENERS

 I can't believe I survived my first ever football game.

 It was fun and I ran for a two point conversion!!!

 Our gentle giant made the hole in the line for the runner to score the regulation time touchdown.

Their best cheerleader!!!!  "Mom, I need a blue harness so I match their team colors!!!

THANK THE COACHES
Good coaches do more than teach the fundamentals of the game.  They teach sportsmanship, discipline, teamwork and so much more.  We are blessed, and I mean blessed, as the boys have excellent coaches.

Saturday we were reminded just how wonderful they are.  In the five to seven year old league, the five year olds look like cartoon figures.  Shoes sticking out from a shoulder-pad filled jersey with a helmet perched on top of the shoulder-pads.  The coach of 5 to 7 year olds from an opposing team was ejected from the game at half time for unsportsmanlike conduct!!!  So if you have great coaches, even if you think they are not letting your family star play enough minutes, take a minute and thank the coaches for all their work and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment