MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK

MICHIGAN COTTAGE COOK
SUMMER AT THE BEACH

Friday, July 29, 2011

SCHNOODLE LOVE.

Poor Izzy.  She sometimes gets called "porky".  Then others tell me that I feed her as if she was a German Shepherd like Katrinka.  She has also been told that she looks like a pig.  She now would like to silence her critics and to put all their false statements to rest.

Here she is after her visit to the vet.  She due for her summer grooming.  Look how thin her leg is where the vet put the bandage.


Isn't it great, the vet put a pink bandage on me.


 I am done having my picture taken.


IZZY'S ANSWER TO ALL HER CRITICS IS, "I AM NOT FAT, I AM FLUFFY.

 See how svelte I am?

 All the fluffy has been trimmed off for the summer.  My great shape has been revealed.

My advice to all is don't listen to your critics!!!  You know how great you are under the fluff that people see.  Love, Izzy



No comments:

Post a Comment